All members who participate in the 2020 Western Growers Compensation and HR Practices Survey will be automatically entered for a chance to win a 13″ MacBook Air. At the close of the survey period, on March 31st, one lucky winner will be chosen to receive this amazing laptop, courtesy of Western Growers!
WHY ELSE SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Exclusivity: This is the only compensation survey specific to the California and Arizona specialty crop industry and available exclusively to Western Growers members.
- Data Specific to Your Field Workforce: The survey covers base pay, bonus, and piece-rate earnings for 22 jobs, and collects data regarding labor sources, H-2A visa programs, housing, and worker retention programs.
- Easy Completion: Survey participation is fast and easy, with efficient online or spreadsheet options that can be completed at your convenience.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION?
Simply put; data that can help define and properly structure your employee programs. By participating in the Western Growers Compensation and HR Practices Survey, you can obtain relevant market data to use in day-to-day employment decisions.
Imagine having the ability to:
- Analyze your overall labor market competitiveness: understand how your organization measures up against other employers competing for the same talent, as it relates to pay, health and welfare programs, H.R. practices, and employee programs.
- Hire or promote an employee by understanding the range of what companies similar in size, business segment, ownership type, and location are paying for that same job.
- Strategically consider pay raise requests: determine if the employee is already fairly compensated, or perhaps even worth paying an above-market rate based on the value he or she contributes.
- Structure new jobs for your organization by gaining insight into the qualifications and responsibilities of what other companies require for that position.
- Formulate your merit increase budget by identifying trends within the produce industry to remain competitive for top talent.
- Make decisions about determining and adjusting your compensation mix. Does your organization put too much or too little pay at risk for your jobs? What percent of total annual cash compensation is delivered through an annuity (base pay) versus performance pay (incentives)? Market data will help you understand the role of incentives in total cash compensation and how they differ by job responsibilities.
This is your opportunity to tap into industry-specific market data and analytics to help run your operations and programs successfully and strategically. The Western Growers 2020 Compensation and HR Practices Survey is now open and offered only through Western Growers, for Western Growers members only. We encourage your participation in helping drive the standards of excellence forward across our industry.
The 2020 Compensation and HR Practices survey is exclusive to Western Growers Members.
Not a WG member? Click here to join.