Save the date for the first two AgTechX events in 2022: AgTechX Ed in Imperial Valley on January 26 and AgTechX Food Safety in Yuma, Ariz. on February 2.
The AgTechX Ed Summit at Imperial Valley College will be comprised of three panels and several keynote addresses covering topics including: industry issues and skill identification; education and workforce development strategies; and current and future workforce needs on the farm.
- Date: Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022
- Location: Imperial Valley College (380 E Aten Rd, Imperial, CA 92251)
- Register: https://pages.agtechxfs.com/imperialvalleycollege/
AgTechX Food Safety:
The Western Growers Center for Innovation Technology, Center for Produce Safety and Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert Agriculture have partnered to host AgTechX Food Safety. This event—which will feature panels on industry issues, regulatory views and food safety innovation—officially launches a year of food safety acceleration for rapid diagnostics and prevention technologies focused on growing technology to improve the food safety tool kit.
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022
- Location: Four Points by Sheraton Yuma (2030 S. Ave 3E, Yuma, AZ 85365)
- Register: https://pages.agtechxfs.com/yuma-02-02/
Registration for both events will open shortly. Stay tuned to Spotlight for ongoing event updates.
For questions, contact Dennis Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org.