Join 650 of the world’s leading agribusinesses, investors and technology entrepreneurs this March 20-21 at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco. The event will feature the biggest names in genomics, soil health, remote sensing, robotics and AI—including Western Growers’ Hank Giclas—who will share their vision for the future of the industry, alongside a showcase of breakthrough agtech start-ups.
Held at the Hilton Union Square in the heart of downtown San Francisco, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit features a two-day conference, networking, workshops, tours and cocktail receptions. Click here to view the full agenda.
Below are some of the companies whose senior leaders will be speaking at the Summit:
- AGRIFOOD: Bayer, Cargill, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Pioneer, Driscoll’s, General Mills, Mars, Monsanto, Newtrient, PepsiCo, Bowles Farming, Western Growers
- TECHNOLOGY: Agrobot, AgUnity, Amazon Web Services, Blue River Technology, Cambridge Consultants, Conservis, Farmers Business Services, Iteris, MetoMotion, Ripe, SkyX, Teralytic, Trimble
- BIOTECH: Arbiom, Boost Biomes, Equinom, Inocucor, Koppert, PlantEdit, Precision BioSciences, STK Bio-Ag Technologies, Trace Genomics
- INVESTORS: Anterra Capital, Data Collective, Cultivian Sandbox, Fall Line Capital, Finistere Ventures, Lazard, Middleland Capital, Noble Research Institute, Paine Schwartz Partners, Plug and Play, Prelude, Radicle Growth, TPG, Yamaha Motor Ventures
- VERTICAL FARMING: Plenty, Spread
To see all the speakers, click here.
All Western Growers members save $200 off registration. Please use WGA200 at checkout. To register, visit: www.worldagritechusa.com/register.