Chief Operating Officer/Senior Vice President of Sales, Booth Ranches
Since graduating from Fresno State in 2002, Tracy has been a force to be reckoned with in the agricultural industry. She started in packing and shipping and has since excelled in various sales and marketing positions within this industry. Providing good produce and collaborating with good people has been her inspiration through the years. Working at notorious companies such as Booth Ranches, Ballantine Produce and Gerawan Farming are among many of the accomplishments of which Tracy is proud. She currently serves on the Marketing Committee and Communications Committee for California Citrus Mutual and is an active volunteer with organizations within her community.
When not working or volunteering, Tracy enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys and pursuing numerous hobbies. Journey with Tracy as she shares some of her favorite activities!
- Any spare moment I have is spent with my boys! My best memories are made with them.
- I love baking. I try new recipes all the time. Lately, I’ve been trying to make bread. During the holidays, I’m always assigned the dessert table!
- My favorite hobby is photography. I mostly take portraits and family photos; however, I have done a few weddings and other major events. I love composing the different shots and chasing the best light and feeling.
- For the last 17 years I have had the amazing opportunity to travel the world for work. I’ve attended many food shows, and some of my favorite memories include traveling to Japan and Korea where we were able to go sightseeing.
- Living in a house full of boys, we decided to get a girl dog so I wouldn’t be so outnumbered! Her name is P.B. (princess bubblegum) and she is a Whoodle. She is fluffy, loving and definitely my dog.
Tracy is one of nine individuals selected to be in Class 6 of the Future Volunteer Leaders, a program that guides the next generation of leaders within Western Growers member companies interested in becoming more informed and effective advocates for the fresh produce industry.