Western Growers invites you to attend the World Agri-Tech Investment Summit in San Francisco on March 16-17, 2016. The summit will bring together agribusiness leaders, agtech innovation drivers, venture capital investors and technology developers from around the world to discuss the future of agriculture and develop ideas to achieve transformational change in the industry.
The event, which is part of the annual World Agri-Tech Investment Series, will focus on fostering interactive debate, generating networking opportunities and showcasing the latest technologies amongst the brightest minds in agtech today. Western Growers is a proud partner of the World Agri-Tech Investment Series.
You can view the summit’s agenda here. Speakers include the following:
- David Fischhoff, Chief Scientist, CLIMATE CORPORATION, USA
- James Blome, President & CEO, BAYER CROPSCIENCE, USA
- Robert Fraley, CTO, MONSANTO, USA
- Matt Waits, CEO, SST SOFTWARE, USA
- Federico Trucco, CEO, BIOCERES, ARGENTINA
- Robert Berendes, Co-Owner and Partner, A-CONNECT, SWITZERLAND
- Steve Webb, New Technology Leader, DOW AGROSCIENCES, USA
- Tom Laurita, CEO, NEW LEAF SYMBIOTICS, USA
- Pat Christie, CEO, CONSERVIS, USA
- Damien Lepoutre, President, GEOSYS, USA
- Jeff Keiser, Vice President, ITERIS, USA
All Western Growers members save $300 off registration. Please quote WGA16 when booking. To register, visit: http://www.worldagritechusa.com/.
For more information, please contact Stephan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.