Western Growers has extended the deadline for members to submit their data for the Compensation and HR Practices Survey to Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Western Growers 2019 Compensation and HR Practices Surveys collect data to provide members with information crucial to keeping your compensation, human resources and employee programs current and competitive. This is an important tool to help recruit and retain outstanding employees, make key budgeting decisions and plan a competitive total rewards strategy.
The survey consists of four compensation modules: Executive, Marketing and Sales, Plant and Office, and Field jobs, and the HR Practices module. Every WG member who participates in the surveys will receive survey results for each module submitted at no cost (a $2,000 value). Your participation also qualifies you for a chance to win an Amazon Echo Plus.
Why should you participate?
- Exclusivity: This is the only compensation survey specific to the California and Arizona specialty crop industry.
- Field Worker Data: The survey covers 14 different jobs including labor sources, H-2A visa programs, compensation, eligibility for incentives and piece-rate, and worker retention programs.
- Participation is Easy: Survey participation is fast and easy, with efficient online or spreadsheet options that can be completed at your convenience any time before April 30, 2019.
- Free Survey Results Report: Participate in this year’s survey by April 30, 2019, and receive survey results free of charge for each module you submit data.
How does the survey work?
Each year, Western Growers collects data in two surveys: the Compensation Survey and the HR Practices Survey.
- Compensation Survey: collects base pay and variable (bonus) salary data for 84 different jobs in the specialty crop industry. We use an independent, certified compensation specialist to protect the confidentiality of your data.
- HR Practices Survey: collects information for performance appraisals, merit increases/merit budgets, bonus/incentive programs, austerity programs, health plan offerings, paid time off and more.
Contact Fran Mueseler at (818) 324-0035 or Karen Timmins at (949) 885-2295 for questions.