On June 23, the WG Women Program will be hosting a mentorship workshop, where attendees will learn best practices, tips and tactics on how to create a meaningful mentor/protégé relationship. During the event, you will hear examples of progress from other relationships and receive guidance on how to start, re-start and re-invigorate your relationship with either your protégé or mentor. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to ask all speakers and WG staff questions on how to move your relationship forward.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Strategies and tactics for setting the foundation for a strong relationship
- Tips on overcoming challenges
- Expectations of protégé/mentors
- Requirements of WG Women Mentor Program
- How to use the MentorCity platform
This mentoring workshop will feature 3 case studies, where you will hear about the experiences and learn from the following WG Women Mentor Program participants:
- Mentor (Carol Chandler, Chandler Farms)
- Protégé (Sarah McClarty, HMC Farms)
- Both Protégé/Mentor (Heather Mulholland, Mulholland Citrus)
This event will be offered virtually and free of charge to participants of the WG Women Program. Content will be geared toward both mentors and protégés as well as ALL WG Women, regardless if they are officially paired with a mentor/protégé yet.
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 AM – 9:30 PM PT
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This event is only available to participants of the WG Women Program and is completely FREE. Please note that you MUST be a participant of the WG Women Program to register for this event. To apply for the program, fill out the application here.
For questions, contact Stephanie Metzinger at (949) 529-8781.