Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc. (PCMI) will host a webinar on Friday, November 17, 2017, to cover upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting requirements, as well as provide an overview of the Pinnacle ACA Dashboard.
Resident ACA expert and PCMI Compliance Counsel, Jon Alexander, will guide you through the 2017 updates to the ACA regulations, mandates, and reporting requirements.
When you attend, you’ll learn about:
- ACA Updates
- Employer Mandate Update (Pay or Play responsibilities)
- ACA Reporting Requirements & Updates
- Health Insurance Exchange Subsidy & Penalty Notices
- Deadline dates for Reporting to the IRS
- Potential IRS Fines
- Pinnacle’s ACA Dashboard Reporting Tool
ACA Reporting and the Pinnacle ACA Dashboard
Speaker: Jon Alexander (Bio), Compliance Counsel, Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc.
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Participation is complimentary
For more information, contact Jon Alexander at (949) 885-2330.