Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc. (PCMI) will host a webinar on Thursday, October 18, 2018, to cover upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting requirements, as well as provide an overview of the Pinnacle ACA Dashboard.
In this webinar, resident ACA expert and PCMI Compliance Counsel, Jon Alexander, will guide you through the 2018 updates to the tangled web of ACA regulations, mandates and reporting requirements.
When you attend, you’ll learn about:
- ACA Updates
- Employer Mandate Update (Pay or Play responsibilities)
- ACA Reporting Requirements & Updates
- Health Insurance Exchange Subsidy & Penalty Notices
- Deadline Dates for Reporting to the IRS
- Potential IRS Fines
- Pinnacle’s ACA Dashboard Reporting Tool
Affordable Care Act Reporting: What You Need To Know For Reporting Year 2018
Speaker: Jon Alexander (Bio), Vice President of WGAT and PCMI Compliance and Program Manager for Covered California
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
- Current Customers: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM (PDT)
- New Customers: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PDT)
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Participation is complimentary
For more information, contact Jon Alexander at (949) 885-2330.