Join us for an exclusive WG Women Performance Coaching Training on January 26, where you will learn practical and effective coaching strategies to improve employee performance. At the end of this course, you will be able to proficiently identify the tools, skills and knowledge your employee needs to reach their goals and how to provide them. This workshop will deliver tangible tips and tools that you can immediately apply to both your professional and personal life, and it guarantees that you will leave the course feeling more confident in your role of management and leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Strategies for empowering your employees to reach their potential, develop their competency, improving their ability to contribute to the organization
- Tools to develop a strong relationship of trust with your team
- Effective communication techniques for performance management, including active listening properly handling difficult conversations and coaching employees to successes
- Methods for establishing goals, expectations and action plans
- Practical approaches for increasing employee satisfaction, happiness and motivation levels
- Tips on how to groom your employee for future positions that make the best use of their talent and potential
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm PT
Speaker: Adriana Robles; Director, Organizational Development & Effectiveness at Western Growers. Bio.
Cost: This workshop is complimentary to Western Growers members.
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This event is only available to participants of the WG Women Program and is completely FREE. Please note that you MUST be a participant of the WG Women Program to register for this event. To apply for the program, fill out the application here.
For questions, contact Stephanie Metzinger at (949) 529-8781.