Join us for a WG Women Social Media Training on February 24, where you will learn how to use social media to find and expand your company’s voice. The training will include case studies as well as tangible strategies and tactics that you can implement immediately.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Strategies for launching and growing social media accounts on behalf of your food and agricultural operation
- Tips for finding and creating relevant content
- Tools for day-to-day management
- How to handle roadblocks and challenges on digital platforms
- Methods for implementing an ad campaign
- Practical approaches for balancing a personal and corporate social media presence
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. PT
Speaker: Stephanie Metzinger, Senior Communications Manager at Western Growers. Bio.
Cost: This workshop if free for Western Growers members.
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This event is only available to participants of the WG Women Program and is completely FREE. Please note that you MUST be a participant of the WG Women Program to register for this event. To apply for the program, fill out the application here.
For questions, contact Stephanie Metzinger at (949) 529-8781.